HISTORY-2015: Daily Answer Writing Challenge – 8
Rise of Magadha
1. Trace the rise of Magadhan imperialism up to the times of the Nandas with particular reference to its policy towards the non-monarchical state. Discuss the factors that contributed to its success.
2. Give an account of the republics in the pre-Maurya period. Discuss the factors which contributed to their decline.
3. Social and economic conditions of North India during the Pre-Mauryan period (600-325 B.C.)
4. Furnish a critical and comparative account of various schools of art in the Post-Mauryan period (c. 200 B.C. – c. 300 A.D.)
5. Analyse the causes of the success of the Magadhan imperialism up to the reign of Ashoka the Great.