20 March 2015
If facing problem in loading of Disqus Comments, please clear Cache and Cookies in your Browser and then reload the page. This will solve the problem. Alternatively you can open the page in ‘incognito/safe browsing mode‘.
Please Check This Article for Latest Update and New Initiative and its Time Table !
Wish You All The Best!
Click on each question to post your answers.
General Studies – 1;
Questions from Economic Survey will be posted Tomorrow along with India – 2015 chapters (Realised that one day is not sufficient to read Three chapters effectively!)
Topic: Salient Features of Indian Society
1) Open defecation in Bangladesh is almost non – existent compared to India where it is widespread. Critically examine social, economic and cultural reasons behind this practice in India and what should be government’s approach towards eliminating this practice. (200 Words)
General Studies – 2
Topic: India and its neighbours; (can be linked with Culture part in Paper – 1)
Topic: Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests,
3) The setting up of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) and opening of its doors to some of the European countries as its founding members has upset the USA. Critically examine why. Also examine how will a strong AIIB affect India’s interests in the region. (200 Words)
General Studies – 3
Topic: Infrastructure – roads
4) It is observed that newly constructed roads in India do no last longer and they frequently fail the quality test. Critically examine the reasons and suggest what measures will you take as an administrator to ensure the construction of quality roads. (200 Words)
Topic: money-laundering and its prevention
5) Critically comment on the intent and content of the Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets (Imposition of New Tax) Bill, which was recently cleared by the cabinet to introduce it in the Parliament. (200 Words)
General Studies – 4
Topic: moral attitudes; role of family, society and educational institutions in inculcating values.
6) In a recent news article it was reported that during Class 10th board examination, parents and relatives of students intimidated teachers and passed on notes to their wards to copy and write examination. It also reported that many of these parents bribed the police and passed on notes to their children.