01 December 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) “The ‘payment bank’ initiative of RBI is both not viable and unwise.” Comment.
2) Critically examine India’s achievements in meeting the targets of Millenium Development Goals.
3) Examine what steps have been taken to manage the border between India and Bangladesh to stop illegal migration and infiltration from Bangladesh to India.
4) What do you understand by ‘Development’? Critically discuss with examples how important is people’s participation in development process.
5) “The government should contemplate the establishment of an Indian information technology service. The raison d’etre is the prime minister’s vision of a digital India.” Comment.
NOTE: Secure – 2015 will be started from 21st December