29 November 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words:
1) Critically examine the roadblocks that exists in the attainment of Palestinian sovereignty. Also examine India’s position on the issue.
2) Write a critical note on the genetically modified crops and food production scenario in India with special focus on related policies.
3) In the light of recent finding by CAG, critically comment on SEZ policy and its implementation.
4) It is perceived that Pakistan is holding up regional cooperation among SAARC countries. Examine why.
5) “The foundation for a mandatory voting law is an error-free list of eligible voters and actual voters.” Comment.
6) “Lower petroleum prices hold obvious advantages for Indian consumers, but a bearish global oil market could also hurt several segments of the country’s economy.” Examine.
7) “In a changing world order, an India that grows rapidly will shape geopolitical alignments and geoeconomic frameworks.” In the light of recent developments at multilateral and bilateral engagements involving India, critically comment.