24 November 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words:
1) Write a short note microfragmenting technique.
2) Critically examine the main issues that the Western countries want to sort out with Iran regarding its nuclear program.
3) Discuss the suggestions of the judge Sodhi committee and how they bode well for corporate governance.
4) The latest draft on Goods and Services Tax seeks to subsume all entry tax in lieu of octroi (ETILOO) – which has become a bone of contention between the centre and states. Critically analyse why.
5) Write a note on the Port Infrastructure Vikas Nigam Private Limited.
6) Examine the importance of the Information Management and Analysis Centre (IMAC) of the Navy to India’s security.
7) “The leaders of SAARC must concentrate their efforts on its strategic priorities, instead of spreading cooperation across every aspect of South Asian culture, society and economy.” Comment.
8) Write a note on the importance of digitization and adoption of IT tools in health care system, especially for India.
9) Critically comment on the changing trajectory of India’s relationship with the USA.