19 November 2014
Answer the following questions in about 200 words:
1) Critically examine how the defence ties between India and Australia have evolved during last four decades.
2) Though India is regarded as a software giant, the big void has been its absence from the space of software products – those over which you own intellectual property rights. Is this trend changing? Examine.
3) Write a note on the important revelations made by Global Terrorism Index-2014 released by the nonprofit Institute for Economics and Peace located in Australia.
4) Write a note on the Kisan Vikas Patra investment scheme
5) Critically examine how much has India succeeded in fulfilling the goals of the Beijing platform for action.
6) According to a survey, in India an estimated 60.41 lakh children in the age group of 6-13 are out of school. Comment on the reasons.
7) Critically analyse the strategic importance of having cordial and close relationship with Fiji for India.
8) “One of the root causes of Islamic terrorism that is being witnessed in many parts of Asia is the endorsement and spread of Saudi Wahhabism.” Critically comment.