Are you Ready for Insta 75 Days Revision Plan (UPSC Prelims - 2020)?
- In the last couple of months the violation of ceasefire on INDO- PAK border in Jammu and Kashmir has escalated.
- The firing has targeted even villages with most casualties being civilians including women and children.
- Meanwhile the America is calling for talks between the two sides.
- Political instability in Pak is escalating the problems.
- Rationality and logic have not always been the reasons for attack on India.
- Some experts term this as a covering fire to facilitate infiltration.
- This is also an attempt to keep Kashmir issue internationally alert. And it is to gain high moral ground.
- This matter has to be handled in a sober and mature fashion.
- There is no apatite in the international community for focusing on Kashmir in the consistent manner.
- Even we should not internationalize the issue.
- No country allows separatists to meet. India has been allowing since 20 years.
- The paradigm shift that India wants is not easy to achieve.