[UPSC MAINS-2014] Insights Secure: Questions On Current Events – 06 September 2014
- September 6, 2014
- Posted by: INSIGHTS
- Category: SECURE-2014
06 September 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) Critically examine why India is not a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and explain the importance of civil nuclear deals that India has signed with few countries.
2) In your opinion why is there a lot of corruption in public offices? What measures would you suggest to curb it in these offices? Explain.
3) “Effective ecological conservation needs an all-inclusive approach that protects wildlife and secures livelihood of people.” Elaborate.
4) Write a note on ‘Project Nirmalya’ by SWaCH.
5) Explain how a tsunami is caused. Examine the latest technology involved in tsunami warning systems.
6) It is said that now India is witnessing Brain Gain. Examine the reasons behind this trend and explain its advantages.