[UPSC MAINS-2014] Insights Secure Questions, 25 August 2014
- August 25, 2014
- Posted by: INSIGHTS
- Category: SECURE-2014
24 August 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) Evaluate the different models of solid waste management in Indian cities. Suggest your own ideas for the effective solid waste management.
2) Examine the roots of China – Tibet conflict and explain the importance of this issue for India.
3) Write a note on the important methods used, both traditional and government sponsored, for the conservation of water in rural areas in India.
4) Write a note on Rhodiola
5) Critically comment on the various criticisms expressed against the proposed National Judicial Appointments Commission.
6) Critically examine the overall policy of India towards African nations. Do you think India’s policy towards Africa needs review? Comment why.
7) Examine the ethical issues which came up in recent Ebolva virus disease transmission and fight against it.