22 August 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) What are the objectives of civil service reforms in India? Critically examine the various steps taken by the government and judiciary in bringing civil service reforms in India.
2) Examine the different issues which are impeding the effective utilisation of solar energy in India and many parts of the world.
3) Critically comment on the issue of appointment and dismissal of Governor posts in India.
4) Critically analyse India’s stand towards various developments that are taking place in the Arab world.
5) Write a critical note on the State Climate Change Planning in India.
6) “Formation of North Eastern states on ethno-linguistic lines has failed to address or resolve conflicts in the region.” Critically examine.
7) Write a note on the important role of Indian Navy in ensuring security and economic growth of India.