13 August 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) Critically examine the loopholes that exist in both the public and private health sectors in India. Explain in what ways private medical practices can be regulated to ensure affordable and quality healthcare to the people.
2) Critically comment on India’s relationship in the light of ongoing geopolitical developments in the Asia-Pacific region.
3) Critically examine the problems faced by farmers in the Vidarbha region of Maharashtra. What measures have been taken to address their problems by the state and the union government? Explain.
4) Discuss the e-waste problem, its health and environmental hazards and disposal management in Indian cities.
5) Critically discuss the Tibet issue and its influence on the relationship between India and China.
6) “The Arab Christians are one of the main victims of the volatile and unstable political situation in West Asia.” Discuss the history, contribution to the region and the problems being faced by the Arab Christians in the West Asian region.
7) Write a note on ’67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko’