05 August 2014
Answer ALL the following questions in about 200 words
1) Discuss the nature and trend of mechanisation of farm operations in India and the underlying reasons behind this trend.
2) Examine the nature and contribution of Indian troops that served under the British during the First World War.
3) Critically analyse the nature of voter behaviour in recent elections to state assemblies and to the Parliament.
4) Critically comment on the situation of food production and hunger across the world with special reference to India’s contribution.
5) Write a critical note on the “clean energy fund” established by the government of India.
6) Critically examine India’s achievements in meeting the targets of the Millennium Development Goals.