02 August 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) Write a note on the composition and mandate of Central Industrial Security Force.
2) “In India, the rationale for promoting PPPs does not stand on strong foundations.” Critically examine.
3) With examples examine the major threats to the survival of indigenous communities across the world.
4) Write a note on see-through technique called CLARITY
5) Examine the merits and demerits of raising FDI in the insurance sector from 26 to 49 per cent.
6) “ The U.N. principle of Responsibility to Protect (R2P), a form of humanitarianism is only useful when it suits western interests.” In the light of ongoing conflict in the Middle East, critically comment.
7) Critically evaluate the success of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) as political and economic entity vis a vis its objectives.