[UPSC MAINS 2014] Insights Secure-2014: Questions On Current Events, 23 July 2014
- July 23, 2014
- Posted by: INSIGHTS
- Category: SECURE-2014
23 July 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1) Critically examine the Permanent Court of Arbitration verdict on the India-Bangladesh maritime dispute and its implications for India in future.
2) Critically comment on the trend of adult and child ratio in India since 2000 and examine the causes and consequences of these sex ratios.
3) Write a note on the mechanism of AIDS virus infection in humans. Explain the latest breakthroughs in AIDS treatment.
4) Critically comment on India’s doctrine of ‘strategic autonomy’ and its efforts towards its pursuit.
The Indian Express – Reference
5) Write a note on the crowd-funding concept and the regulatory bodies’ views on it in India.
6) Critically evaluate the nature of India’s economic and political engagement with Nepal since Independence.