Insights Secure-2014: Questions On Current Events and General Studies
20 May 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1. Why do public sector banks have higher share of non-performing assets? Examine.
2. Examine how and why India and Russia came together to form a strategic and friendly partnership?
3. Analyse the nature of important internal security threats being faced by India.
4. Discuss the contours of China – Russia relations post – communist takeover of China in 1949. Do you think a close relationship between these two countries is beneficial to India? Comment.
5. What is cyber theft? Discuss different types of cyber crimes that are increasingly threatening cyber security around the world.
6. Why were Yugoslav wars fought between 1991 and 1999? What were the consequences? Explain.
7. In your opinion what are the common areas upon which India and Israel can take their relationship to the next level? Critically examine.
8. Critically comment on the impact of globalization on the weaker sections of Indian society.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
9. Explain the differences between GSLV and PSLV, especially between their principle and functioning.