Insights Secure-2014: Questions On Current Events and General Studies
16 May 2014
Answer ALL the questions in about 200 words
1. In the light of recent reports on Indian Navy’s capabilities, critically comment on Indian Navy’s war preparedness.
2. “Unhindered capitalism necessarily results in extreme inequality and it is up to governments to institute measures to balance it.” Comment.
3. Write a note on the composition and mandate of the Special Protection Group.
4. Comment on China’s relationship with South East Asian countries.
5. Critically comment on how freedom of expression in India has been used, misused and curtailed post Independence.
6. Discuss how communism spread from Russia to other countries.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
7. Explain the principle and working of fracking technology that is being used to release shale gas from sedimentary rocks.