1. What is distress migration? Analyze its pattern in India and explain how can it be checked? (200 Words)
2. Write a note on Rajiv Gandhi Khel Abhiyan. (200 Words)
3. Do you think India is a sporting nation? Comment on the evolving nature of sports as part of Indian culture.
4. Comment on the important proposals of the Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission (FSLRC) that was set up to review and rewrite the legal-institutional architecture of the Indian financial sector?
5. “Begging is a social problem and has multifarious ramifications.” Comment in the light of increasing numbers of beggars on Indian streets. (200 Words)
6. Kiew eh-rngiew (100 Words)
7. “Information Technology and Biotechnology need to come together to streamline manufacturing processes of biotech products.” Elaborate. (200 Words)
8. “In India, there is no national policy on energy endorsed or supported by Parliament. Nor is there an official body authorised and accountable for overseeing the country’s energy policy. ” Comment. (200 Words)