QUESTIONS: 08/11/2011 – Day – 100!
- Domestic resource mobilization, though central to the process of Indian economic growth, is characterized by various constraints. Explain. (CSE 2012/150 words)
- Spell out the object and reasons of Part IV-A of the Constitution of India. Do you support this addition to the constitution of India? Give reasons and also suggest some effective measures to make these provisions more realistic and operational. (250 Words)
- “Powers of Election Commission are not sufficient.” Comment (200 Words)
- Write a note on Manila Declaration,, 1982 (150 Words)
- Link (Page 74 onwards – just for indication)