UPSC Mains Syllabus Related Articles From Yojana 2013 Issues
Following is the compilation of important articles directly related to the topics in the new Mains syllabus taken from 6 issues of Yojana magazine (2013).
Headings below are the topics mentioned in the syllabus.
1. Urbanization and related problems
2. Issues Relating to Planning
3. devolution of powers and finances up to local levels and challenges therein
4. Infrastructure: Energy
5. Bio Diversity – Conservation.
6. PDS + Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies
- Direct Benefit Transfer Through Aadhar – Projected Benefits
- Direct Benefit Transfer – Critical Article
- Direct Benefit Transfer – Challenges
- Cash Subsidy for Food (For the motion)
7. Important aspects of governance, transparency and accountability
8. E-governance- applications, models, successes, limitations, and potential
- E-Governance – Very good article.
- Rural – e-Governance (this also covers e-technology for farmers topic)
- Impact of e-Governance on Good Governance
9. Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors
10. The protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections.
11. Government Budgeting
12. Investment Models