BOOK LAUNCH: Indian Polity Question Bank for UPSC civil services Preliminary exam – 2019
Indian Polity Question Bank for UPSC civil services Preliminary exam – 2019
We are thrilled to share you the news that reputed publisher McGraw Hill Education has published a book on Indian Polity Question Bank (2300+ MCQs) prepared by Insights IAS team. It’s a privilege to be published by such a reputed publisher. This has happened thanks to you – for supporting our efforts since the beginning.
About the book:
- It has 2300+ MCQs on Indian polity
- Almost every question has detailed explanations (of 50 to 200 words)
- MCQs are divided into 87 chapters for easy revision
- Past 16 years of UPSC civil services prelims Indian Polity MCQs are covered in a separate section with detailed solutions
- Nearly 650 pages of high quality content
- It’s from Insights!, published by McGraw Hill Education
Why should you buy this book?
All MCQs are put under 87 different chapters that are based on chapter index of Indian Polity by Laxmikanth (Published by McGraw Hill). If you are reading Indian Polity by Laxmikanth, then our book will perfectly compliment your Indian Polity preparation very well. For every chapter you study in Laxmikanth, you have plenty of questions in our book to solve – which are mostly framed from diverse sources. These questions and their solutions provide you different perspectives on a topic to enrich your knowledge. Also most of the questions are prepared from current affairs dimension. Moreover, you will get excellent content under each question that can be helpful both for UPSC CS Prelims and Mains General Studies Paper – 2 as well.
Following are the chapters that are covered in our book – Indian Polity Question Bank
Please click the image below to order your copy today from Amazon.
Note: Price of the book is decided by publisher and sellers.