- Next story 6) What are White Collar Crimes? Why do you think Law Enforcement in India is seemingly unequipped to aptly counter such offences? Suggest some remedial measures.
- Previous story 4) Income inequality is the greatest irony of a Welfare State. Addressing implications of income inequality, elucidate measures the State can take to address the issue.
Subscribe to Updates
- Insights into Editorial: India needs to push for a new deal September 20, 2017
- Insights into Yojana: SEPTEMBER 2017 September 20, 2017
- Insights MINDMAPS: “Criminalisation of Marital Rape” and “Sardar Sarovar Dam Project”. September 20, 2017
- QUIZ – 2017: Insights Current Affairs Quiz, 20 September 2017 September 20, 2017
- Insights Daily Current Affairs, 20 September 2017 September 20, 2017
- All India Radio News Summary: 19 SEPTEMBER 2017 September 20, 2017
- [Insights Secure – 2017] UPSC Mains Questions on Current Affairs: 20 September 2017 September 20, 2017
- 7) What are the ethical issues in state sponsored surveillance? Do you think a middle path can be created? If so, give reasons for your answer. September 20, 2017
- 6) Incentivising and Restructuring are key components to be considered while formulating a new Energy Policy. Discuss. September 20, 2017
- 5) Enhancement of global trade hinges on a strong regulatory regime governing Intellectual Property Rights. Comment. September 20, 2017