Insights Classroom (Offline) Prelims Test Series (Paper – 1) – 2017: Full Details, Dates and Payment
Offline Prelims Test Series – 2017
REQUEST: Please read entire article. Most of your doubts are addressed in this post.
For 2017 UPSC civil services preliminary examination we are conducting classroom test series at our Bangalore centre. We have very successfully conducted offline test series for 2016 Prelims. Not a single test was postponed. Every test was conducted as per the timetable to the satisfaction of subscribers. Most of the 600+ offline students are happy that our consistency in providing test series and their consistency in giving all tests regularly has improved their scores dramatically.
This year also we are confident of giving even better prelims test series. If you score 40-50 marks in the first test, be sure of scoring 100+ in last set of papers – provided you are very serious and regular in giving all tests from day one.
NOTE: Both online and offline Prelims Test Series is ONLY for GS Paper – 1 and doesn’t include CSAT test series.
How will it be different from Online Test Series?
- You will get chance to be in our Mains Offline Test Series Core Group for 2017 Mains (Details are given in last section of this post) for FREE of cost
- You will be giving all 32 tests in a classroom setup
- You will be given hard copy of question paper and OMR sheet to fill your responses
- You will get to meet serious aspirants in Bangalore and form groups (based on common optional subject)
- You will get rank based on your performance in each test. Ranking will be announced before next test.
- We will provide a Mains Self Study Question Paper (hard copy) along with Prelims Question paper for you to practice. You should answer Mains questions at home.
- We and seniors (toppers and other who have given interviews) will be always around you to interact with you and discuss preparation related doubts
- You will get soft copy of solutions and NOT hard copy as our solutions are so detailed that giving hard copies is cumbersome, time consuming and costly for us. Please cooperate.
- We will form Google Group for all offline students and post important updates, results and motivational articles there.
- Separate batches for working and non-working people. For non-working people, regular timetable is followed. For working aspirants, we will provide separate timetable (Only Dates of exam will be different – scheduled on Sundays – rest everything will be similar as in regular timetable. Those dates will be posted in Google Group on 15th August)
IMPORTANT: There will NOT be any discussions after Test. We provide you detailed Solutions which are self-explanatory.
Mains Self Study:
We will provide Mains questions based on same schedule and syllabus. You should answer these questions regularly in a separate notebook. We will post questions on website and also provide hard copy of the same to offline students. Now and then you can show us your answers and get some feedback. You will also have seniors around you to discuss answers.
It is important for offline students to answer Secure questions regularly. Please keep four separate notebooks for this purpose. Also keep one more notebook for weekly essay writing practice.
Regarding offline Prelims Test Series 2017:
- First test will be conducted on August 18th (For working aspirants, 21st August).
- Please start preparing from now itself. Start studying NCERT books. You can refer 2016 timetable (syllabus will be similar for NCERT tests)
- After subscription, please take a print out of the Receipt you receive and produce the same to take tests at our centre. You will also need to fill a form when you visit the centre. You can visit the centre only after August 7th.
- Exams are conducted between 8 am to 7 pm in different batches. Batches will be allotted on first come, first served basis. Morning batches are allotted to those who subscribe first.
FEES: (Payment Button is given at the bottom)
Considering the cost of rent and printing charges we have kept price of offline prelims test series at Rs 8970/– (Course Fee Rs 7800 + Service Tax & Cess Rs 1170/-)
For 32 comprehensive tests and classroom experience, this is the cheapest price you can pay. You will be with us during an year-long journey. We will do our best to give you best quality tests to help you clear prelims in one attempt.
Payment should be made only through Online Mode (Through Netbanking, Debit/Credit card)
Note: While subscribing, please provide correct email ID and phone number (please carefully fill) so that we can communicate better with you.
There is NO DISCOUNT for anyone. Please do not ask for the same (even for 2016 subscribers). It’s a humble request.
Full details of Mission – 2017 will be announced on 8th August (syllabus, mains self study tests, how to prepare etc).
FREE Mains – 2017 Guidance Program for Offline Prelims Test Series Students:
Here is a Good News. When you subscribe for offline prelims test series, you will get a chance to be in our Mains offline Core Batch for 2017 Mains. Here is how:
- In January first week, we will conduct a separate entrance exam for OFFLINE students and select 20 top scorers. (Interested Online students can appear too)
- These 20 students will be selected solely based on merit. However, 50% of them will be girl students. Top ten boy and top ten girls will be taken.
- These 20 students will be guided till mains – 2017 for Free of cost.
- They will be guided on Mains answer writing from January second week to May second week (2017).
- In the beginning, classes on Answer writing for GS papers and Essay will be conducted for them and then series of Mains GS tests will be conducted along with Mains Self Study tests.
- Copies will be evaluated only till Mid March 2017 with proper feedback. Thereafter all the tests they write will be for practice purpose.
- After prelims, these 20 students will form the core group. In addition to them, we will take in 20 more serious students.
- During Mains offline program, all copies till the end of program will be evaluated for free of cost.
In 2016 we selected 20 students (among which 2015 topper Sharanya Ari, Rank – 6 was supposed to be among these 20 students. She was selected in top 20. But she did not attend any single class as she got selected this year). Beginning was good. But later we could not evaluate their copies at all. But we regularly conducted all mains exams for them which benefited them. We want to be honest with you, therefore we are admitting this fact with you. But, for 2017 it will be more streamlined and professional.
This test series aims to empower you to do the self study. You don’t have to spend lakhs of rupees on classroom coaching if you are determined to prepare on your own and has the confidence of understanding concepts through reading, writing and discussing among peers. If you personally believe classes are best suited to your needs, please go ahead and be part of coaching classes. We are not against them. It’s just you should know better which suits you best. We genuinely believe that self study is the best method to prepare for this exam (except for optional subject if it’s difficult for you).
Joining our test series will keep you busy for whole year. Your preparation will be smooth yet intensive. It will be streamlined. You should follow the timetable very seriously to start seeing improvement in your preparation. We don’t want to boast, but we have seen students here getting better with each passing day.
You will get very conducive environment to prepare here. Good guidance and good environment can make lots of difference to your preparation.
If you want to achieve a rank in UPSC civil services examination 2017, believe in yourself and in our test series too! 🙂
If you really want to clear this prelims test series and the final exam, then start early. Don’t wait and waste time. When there is an opportunity, grab it. Please pay immediately if you can and start preparing.
What happens after you make payment?
You will get receipt. You have read all the details here, so we won’t send any details again.
But, we will soon start adding your names to new Google Group formed for 2017 subscribers (we will start doing this from August 8th). Please provide GMAIL ID. So that we can directly add your name to the group. You will get invitation in your inbox. All further details will be communicated in the Group.
Please visit our centre between August 10th & August 17th and fill the form. Please bring a passport size photograph and online payment receipt when you visit
Finally, please make the payment for offline prelims test series 2017 by clicking button below:
FEES: Rs 8970/- (Rs 7800 Course Fee + Rs 1170 Service Tax & Cess)
Last Date for Payment: August 17th.
If you face problem during payment (99.9% you won’t face any problem), please immediately shoot an email to: [email protected] They will resolve it immediately. Be assured that your money will always be safe.