ANTHROPOLOGY NOTES: S. Chitharanjan, Rank – 574 CSE – 2015
We are happy to share Anthropology notes of S. Chitharanjan, who has secured AIR 574 in Civil Services Examination, 2015. He is currently working in ITBP as Assistant Commandant. He opted IPS as first preference and he will get IPS. We thank him for his generosity. Hope his notes will help all who have opted Anthropology as their Optional subject.
First of all I would like to thank insightsonindia and its handlers for continuously running SECURE 2015. As I have been working and I didn’t get an opportunity to take any coaching during my self preparation, I used to answer questions from SECURE 2015 everyday which helped me in securing a rank in civil services exam.
I would also like to share my notes of Anthropology in two volumes (paper 1&2). I scored 240/500 in optional without any coaching.
I hope that it will help UPSC aspirants with Anthropology as Optional.
PAPER 1 NOTES
PAPER 2 NOTES
Subscribe to Updates
- [Insights Secure – 2017] UPSC Mains Questions on Current Affairs: 23 September 2017 September 23, 2017
- 10) What do you mean by Ambition? What are the ethical values Ambition might conflict with? Have you encountered such a situation? If so, give a reference. September 23, 2017
- 9) Uninterrupted electrification hinges on Innovation. Analyse measures need to ensure 24×7 electricity in India. September 23, 2017
- 8) Genetically Modified (GM) crops are often conflicted with health and financial concerns before universally mainstreaming them. Comment. September 23, 2017
- 7) Policies involving biophysical changes and societal conditions are needed to transformative adaptation to climate change. Discuss September 23, 2017
- 6) Examine the privacy and security issues of Aadhaar from a technology point of view. September 23, 2017
- 5) What is Universal Health Care? With reference to India’s health care finance measures, highlight key areas of improvement. September 23, 2017
- 4) With reference to the Fund of Funds initiated as a part of the Start Up India Program, critically evaluate the progress of State efforts towards promoting Entrepreneurship. September 23, 2017
- 3) Ambiguity in the law on conducting floor tests often lead to abuses and misuses. Comment. September 23, 2017
- 2) The management information system of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005 was hailed as a pioneering tool for enhancing transparency and accountability. Critically evaluate its resent design and working. September 23, 2017
Recent current events posts
Recent Secure – 2016 Posts
22 Sep, 2017
current events quiz
Rajyasabha TV News Debates
22 Sep, 2017