ANTHROPOLOGY NOTES: S. Chitharanjan, Rank – 574 CSE – 2015
We are happy to share Anthropology notes of S. Chitharanjan, who has secured AIR 574 in Civil Services Examination, 2015. He is currently working in ITBP as Assistant Commandant. He opted IPS as first preference and he will get IPS. We thank him for his generosity. Hope his notes will help all who have opted Anthropology as their Optional subject.
First of all I would like to thank insightsonindia and its handlers for continuously running SECURE 2015. As I have been working and I didn’t get an opportunity to take any coaching during my self preparation, I used to answer questions from SECURE 2015 everyday which helped me in securing a rank in civil services exam.
I would also like to share my notes of Anthropology in two volumes (paper 1&2). I scored 240/500 in optional without any coaching.
I hope that it will help UPSC aspirants with Anthropology as Optional.
PAPER 1 NOTES
PAPER 2 NOTES
Indian Polity Question Bank for Prelims – 2019 (By Insights IAS, Published by McGraw Hill)
Subscribe to Insights IAS via Email
70 DAYS ETHICS PLAN – 2018
INSIGHTS DAILY STATIC QUIZ
- Insights into Editorial: No child left behind August 20, 2018
- [Insights Secure – 2018] Daily UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice: 20 AUGUST 2018 August 20, 2018
- 7) Explain the various landforms created by highland glaciation? (250 words) August 20, 2018
- 6) Addressing undernutrition challenge should be taken up on mission mode by the government. Discuss. Also suggest ways to address this challenge. (250 words) August 20, 2018
- 5) The recent report by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), reiterate the vulnerability of Indian agriculture households. Discuss.(250 words) August 20, 2018
- 4) It is high time for both the RBI and the government to make a choice between legislative mandates of inflation rate targeting and a holistic approach for development management. Critically Comment.(250 words) August 20, 2018
- 3) Various committees have been formed to give recommendations on preservation of Western Ghats, but not a lot has happened on that front. Examine. (250 words) August 20, 2018
- 2) Analyze some of the significant changes in India’s polity witnessed in recent years, which characterise the nature of democracy in today’s India.(250 words) August 20, 2018
- 1) The recent incidents of rampant physical and sexual abuse of minors and women in childcare institutions (CCIs) and shelter homes in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh reveal how the state as well as the civil society have failed in their role as protectors and watchdogs. Comment. (250 words) August 20, 2018
- Insights Static Quiz -121, 2018 –Physical Geography and Environment August 19, 2018
14 Jul, 2018